Monday, November 10, 2008

I let myself down


I am currently taking Accounting II. I did okay on Acct I last semester and so I thought I would get the next one over with. I am, admittedly, not that great at math. But, I had a test tonight that I was pretty sure that I would get a good grade on. So, I start the test.........and I sit there like a deer in the headlights. I could not remember a thing. So, I sat in the testing center for 2 hrs trying to remember what I could. I left pretty discouraged about the whole thing. I was tempted to drop the class once Kaden got hurt. But, I thought maybe I could just make it through and get it over with to avoid wasted money and having to start the class all over again. No I am doubting my decision to drop while I could. I have one more test before Thanskgiving. If I can ace that test then all may be okay. But, it would take a huge miracle at this point! So, if you are in the mood to pray for me a miracle...I need all the help that I an get! Thanks.

Discouraged in OK,

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment