Monday, December 15, 2008

The pointless attempt at Christmas Pics

     Every year when it gets close to Christmas, Brian and I get the wonderful idea in our heads to take the kids somewhere to take their pics for Christmas cards.  I think most you know where this is going.......we are NEVER successful.  One of them is always tired, or cold, or hungry, or has to go potty, etc....We have an awesome place called The Crystal Bridge at The Myriad Gardens in OKC.  It is just beautiful and decorated with tons of lights.  Oh well it was a nice attempt.  
     I am so excited that Brian and I are done with school until January!  Well, I am done for a while.  Brian will start again in January but I will not go back until after Kaden has his next surgery to remove the flexible nails in his leg.  It was just too hard with him in a wheelchair and I don't need all that stress.  
     We are almost done with our Christmas shopping.  I am really excited for Santa to come!!  Kaden has his Christmas Party at school this week and then Friday will be his last day until January.  He is getting very anxious.  Cassidy is also really excited and keeps talking about a flying snow horse that she wants.  She is so funny!  Lately she has been getting in a little trouble at school with not listening and being mean to her friends.  When I talk to her she tells me that she does not feel good.  When I ask her why, she says that she 'had a hard day at school!"  What?  How does a 3 yr old have a "hard" day exactly??  Oh well, what can you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment