Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little worn out

It has been a while since my last post. I have been completely exhausted lately! Taking care of Kaden takes a lot of energy. On top of that, he has fallen about 5 times now using his walker. Two of those times he hurt his leg bad enough to cry. The second time it happened, Brian ended up taking him to the ER at Children's Hospital to have it looked at to confirm no further damage had been done. They said it looked okay and was probably just sore when he fell. It makes me very nervous for him to use the walker.....and I think it stresses Kaden out that he is going to hurt his leg again.
The weather here is changing and starting to get cold. We actually had frost a couple of mornings this week. But, along with the cold weather, Cassidy's asthma flares up in the form of a horrible cough. Also, I have been sick with a cold that seems to be passing on to Brian. Brian and I have been discussing all the reasons that this year has been so rough for us. Let's take a trip down memory lane for a minute: January I had to have tests done on a thyroid nodule, February (Cassidy's Bday to be exact) I had an episode with kidney stones....worst pain ever, later in February I ran over our dog (he survived with 1 bone in his paw missing), March Brian had strep throat, April, May, June, July, and August were pretty uneventful, September Brian got a staph infection, and now October Kaden broke his leg and had to have surgery. I feel like I have aged about 10 yrs from all the stress!! I am hoping that things will go better for us in 2009.

I am very excited that tomorrow is Halloween. The kids are ready to wear their costumes. I will post tomorrow with some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment