Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Back....


Hey all! I know it's been a while. Life has been so crazy lately. Brian and I are both in school. I decided to go back and get my degree. For what you ask? I have no idea. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. But, for now my degree will be in business management. Kaden just started Kindergarten in August. He loves it! The pic above is him and Daddy on his first day of school. But, he is already having issues with talking in class. He doesn't get that from me!! Kaden also just turned 6. I never thought that it would come so fast. It seems like just yesterday that he was running around in diapers. Time flies!

Cassidy is doing great. She is upset that Kaden is a different school. She told him on the second day when we were driving him to school that she "might cry for him." He said "Well, I won't cry for you, cause I won't miss you. I love my school!" I felt so bad for her. Today she picked out her Halloween costume. She is excited. I won't tell what it is. You'll have to check back with me after Halloween.

Well, maybe I can find the time to keep this updated. Hope everyone enjoys.

XO,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment